jueves, 10 de octubre de 2019

Questions



Pets at home?
In my opinion having pets at home should not be a problem, In my case, I have lived with pets my entire life, ones more biggest than others and I’ve never had problems with my own health or of my family, in fact it has helped me in relationships and to be patient and kind with animal. So, I approve having pets at home.

Chilean education?
In my opinion, the Chilean education is having serious problems generally, I think that we must to change the system of entry to higher education because the actual system made that only good school students can entry to university’s  and not the ones that come from state schools, distant cities or indigenous communities so it must be changed urgently.

Immigration?

In my opinion Chilean people have a big speech of hate, racism and prejudice about immigration. In my case I come from a Bolivian family that made his life on the border of Chile and Bolivia, I’m a Quechua woman and I very proud of that. But Chilean people still see in us a thief’s, illiterate and ignorant people when sometimes we only want to study like them or work in the human same conditions.

Legalizing marijuana and other drugs?
In my opinion Chile doesn’t have enough public policies to deal with the actual use and consumption of drugs. There are no legal centers of alternative medicine that use cannabis to medical treatment of diseases that can only be calmed down with the use of this plant oil’s. So, I think that in that cases it is correct the use of marijuana. 



3 comentarios: