jueves, 3 de octubre de 2019

My Dreams Job


Today I’m going to write about my dreams job.
When I decided to study Public Administration in 2018 I realize that the real reason to do that were to help through public services to people who can´t access to quality services in the extreme areas on the country, for example the north country border or the south of Chile in the indigenous communities That’s the real public vocation for me personally.
So, with that objective clear we can see that my job doesn´t necessary need to be a “travel job” because I pretend to live where I work to be really connected with the problems that exist in my work place.
Maybe the salary that I receive will not be too much but I can live with that with no problem.
 To make that the service that I going to give to people be the greatest I would like to study a mayor in Descentralización to understand in better ways the moves and behaviors of communities from a Public Administration perspective.
Finally I imagine my job in a municipality or a kind of service like that indoors but having a lot of contact with people in institutions of health, education, work or others. Personally I would prefer divisions or departments of work and social development in kids or senior citizens .

1 comentario: