jueves, 3 de octubre de 2019

Decentralization and territorial management


Today I’m going to write about the postgraduate that I would like to study.
Like I said in the last post, I would like to work in an extreme zone of the country to help people that today can´t access to quality public services having to travel many hours to find a health service or a school. For that reason I would like to study a post grad or a mayor in decentralization and territorial management to give a better service to my work place and community.
In that mayor I would like to study in 5th year of university to make an economic recognition with the university of Chile and study at night or a part time course.
A subject that I would like to study it will be “indigenous communities” because I come from one of them and I understand how hard it could be have access to an a hospital or a school without travel many hours a day and be attended for professionals that are not specialized in indigenous people or local communities so they didn’t understand our different languages, traditions or customs of our people.
Finally I would study a diplomat of Diploma extension in Gender, Ethnicity and Public Policies to have a specialization in that kind of studies to have others perspectives to work someday.

1 comentario:

  1. It's ok that you want to study and do different things. But try to focus on one at a time

    ResponderEliminar