jueves, 29 de agosto de 2019

A concert

Today I´m going to write about the experience of my favorite concert of all my life. I was in 26 of August of last year and I come to see with my big brother and hi's two daughters a festival called "Kidstock" where it going to make a prsentation 3 different bands: Mazapan, cachureos and my favorite since I was a litle child "31 minutos".
This band in particular consist in he band of the tv chilean show than later start to go on tour as a childish band to new generations but it still be part of our life to the 90's generations (like me).
During the event i was really borring till 31 minuto go on stage, they play all the old song, that I now very well, and also some of the new ones.
My favorite memory of that concert is that I went there with my two nieces that I miss to much because I'm far from them for studying in Santiago wich makes difficult to me to travel every week to Calama.





4 comentarios:

  1. Nice family experience. Do you miss Calama, too? or only your family?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. 31 minutos are the best, their shows are always just amazing, everyone should go to one of their concerts al least once!

    ResponderEliminar