jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2019


Public administration

In my case I come from Calama, a city very far away from Santiago were all the information about universities get concentrated in the center of the country.
So, I discover the career searching on the university’s website by my own when I realize that I really would work in the public service and that I could be useful for my city even if I needed to move to study it to then return and help my city and community from my new knowledge.
The positive aspect of study Public Administration in the “Universidad de Chile” is the privilege and value that grant different public services to this specific career and university.
I also like the broad labor field were you can work even if it not in the public sector or in institutional organizations.
Personally I would prefer work in a small public service of education or health but in an indigenous community to contribute to they protection and care away from Santiago.
Finally I hope that everyone finds the real place where they want to work what makes you a pleasure and not a suffering.

3 comentarios:

  1. Cool I like your plans for the future in public service.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The same thing happened to me, in the south nobody talks about this career, and you have no choice what to travel to Santiago.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You are a very intelligent woman, I have no doubt that you will achieve great milestones working in the public service of your hometown.

    ResponderEliminar