jueves, 29 de agosto de 2019

My dreams country 


My favorite country is Boivia, I travel to there since I was 6 years old for different reasons but mainly to visit my family and visit new cities.
Bolivia is an a really amazing country, there you can find t many different kinds of food, cultures and ways of living.
In my case I always prefer to eat in daily or normal restaurants because I think that there is where you really now the national food.
And personally I will recommend  is go to see the “Carnaval de Oruro” because is definitely the most interesting and exciting cultural activity in the entire year, there you can find all kind of dances and music and people of all ages feeling proud of they culture and country.
If I live in Bolivia someday I will like to live in Chochabamba in consequence of the beauty and weather of the city and work in some public service or and a social organization to travel to small communities.

1 comentario:

  1. people say Carnaval de Oruro is great. I would like to visit Bolivia in a near future.

    ResponderEliminar